- Provides automatic steering for your vehicle with one-inch repeatability
- Integrates directly into your vehicle's hydraulics for clear access to cab control
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Ideal for the most demanding row crop farming applications
- Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimizing the need for additional equipment
Trimble Autopilot for precision operations
- Complete field applications quickly and accurately
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
- Autopilot uses T3 sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.