- 15 built-in LED lights
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- One built-in GPS receiver
- Intuitive user-interface
- Compact 4.3” color screen
- Size: 230x135x70 mm
- 15-20 cm accuracy
The EZ-Guide 250 provides additional functionalities such as:
- Manual guidance for a number of field patterns
- Hands-free guidance by adding the EZ-Steer assisted steering system by Trimble
- Data transfer between from the field to the office with a USB Drive
- Data analysis and reporting with Farm Works software
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.