- Easy transferability between vehicles
- More ways to connect with Bluetooth and WiFi
- Rugged construction for everyday field use, meeting demands in harsh environments
- Simple-to-install, roof-mounted guidance controller featuring multi-constellation GNSS receiver
- Greater compatibility to your equipment with ISOBUS
- Precision IQ compatible; it connects directly to Trimble Ag Software
- Large 25.6 cm high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system allows you to customize the display for the way you work
- Designed to be mounted on the agricultural machinery
- Integrated camera with support for an additional external camera
- Guidance with NAV-900 Module
The GFX-750 is accompanied by the NAV-900 guidance controller.
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.