- Provides hands-free guidance for farm vehicles
- Integrates directly into the steering column for clear access to cab control
- Easy and fast switch to manual guidance
- Ideal for both low-accuracy broadacre and high-accuracy row-crop farming applications
- Compatible with the Trimble GFX-750 display for navigation
- Vehicles can be engaged in reverse up to 15 seconds
- Stay engaged while stopped
Trimble EZ-Pilot for precision operations
- EZ-Pilot provides better steering of vehicles with more rigid power steering systems, such as sprayers
- Leveraging the new Trimble T3 Enhanced Terrain Compensation Technology, the EZ-Pilot system adjusts vehicle steering to compensate for rough terrain or slopes and hillsides.
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.