- Hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Easy switch to manual steering
- Compatible with all Trimble displays for navigation
- Terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
Trimble EZ-Steer for precision operations
- EZ-Steer turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and a motor with GPS guidance from any display for navigation by Trimble
- Assisted steering reduces fatigue and increases productivity and effectiveness
- Easy and fast installation process and easy transferability from one vehicle to another with a single wrench needed
- EZ-Steer uses T2 sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain and rough ground
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.