- Variable rate application control
- Automatic section control
- Boom height control
- Seed monitoring
- Spinner speed control
Trimble Field-IQ for precision agriculture
- Keeps as-applied mapping records of inputs
- Adjusts seed population, fertilizer rates and spray application manually or using a prescription
Automatic Section Control
- Automatically controls up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings and increased yields
- Record of the field activities with overlap detection
- Eliminates overlap by adding Tru Count Air Clutches® and Tru Count LiquiBlock™ Valves
Boom Height Control
- Automatically adjusts the height of boom sections with sensors that measure the distance between ground cover or plant canopy, resulting in an even application of materials
- Ensures the health of neighboring crops and minimize environmental impact by eliminating off-target applications of products
- Automatic height sensing reduces operator fatigue by eliminating the need for manual boom switchin.
Monitor real-time seeding information or fertilizer delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction
- See the results of singulation analysis, including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Spinner Speed Control
Automatically controls spinner speed for spreader application systems.
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.