- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Allows the implement to correct its position without input from the tractor
- Requires a GNSS antenna and NavController II on the implement and Autopilot system and the FmX display in the tractor
- Ideal for row crop and multiple-pass farming applications
- Provides accurate steering of the implement and tractor on a repeatable path
- Operates in the most difficult terrain and variable soil conditions
- Minimizes draft and results in more consistent guess rows
- Reduces crop damage and compaction
- Improves seedbed and nutrient placement
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.